Art by Erika Taguchi-Newton

Friday, September 9, 2011

Back from DragonCon

I survived DragonCon! And I had the best time. It was quite intense, the morning started around 9am and the show closed at 8pm for 4 days. Monday was a short day but it didn't feel like it. If it wasn't for my friends who helped me at my booth, let me crash at their house, and just being there, I think I would have fallen apart. I hope they know how much I appreciate their support through all this.

I was able to complete my latest piece for the show and it was a big hit. It also sold in the auction which was a huge thrill for me. I can't wait til next year!

Blowfish Dream - Final
Prints available here

Next on the calendar is PalmCon, a local 1-day comic book convention (9/17). And then my favorite local indie show, StitchRock! (10/1).

No comments: