Art by Erika Taguchi-Newton

Friday, June 11, 2010

Blowfish Dreams - "Book It" Show

Blowfish Dreams

This is my entry for Pinkghost's Book It show. The submissions have to be painted on books. I felt really bad about destroying a book so I went to an used book store and found one that seemed to have been there awhile. Hopefully the book-gods won't punish me too much.

I really like the concept of this painting. I think I will have to do a larger, more detail piece of this idea. And the blowfish will have to be much bigger.

Is it blowfish or puffer fish? Is there a difference?

2 comments:

Denn Rodriguez said...

You are amazing!!! I can't wait to see it in person!!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic. I like the blowfish. Are in involved with the Sketchbook Project this year. You would be great for it .